Christmas in English Riviera
Christmas in the English Riviera 2012
Thinking of spending Christmas in Torquay? With great Christmas shopping in Torquay, Plymouth & Exeter, at shopping centres like the Princesshay Exeter & Drake Circus Shopping Centre in Plymouth. For fantastic shows at our local Torquay Theatre's including Babbacombe Theatre & the Princess Theatre and a range of seasonal activities to keep everyone entertained, Torquay is the perfect choice for your Christmas Break in South Devon.
Check out the Father Christmas Links and Party Places & Things to do. If you would like any added, just send the details using the contact page.
- Kents Cavern
- Babbacome Model Village
- Paignton Zoo
- The Santa Steam Railway Special
- Christmas Starlight at the Babbacombe Theatre
- Santa's Christmas Grotto at Fleetwalk Shopping Centre (17/11/2012 - 24/12/2012)
Thursday 10:00 17:00
Friday 10:00 17:00
Saturday 10:00 17:00
Sunday 10:00 17:00
- The Polar Express South At Dartmoor Railway, Okehampton Station
Tel: 0800 232383
- Brixham Christmas Market - Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th November 2012This years Brixham Christmas Market will be held in Scala Hall on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th November from 10.00am – 4.00pm. The Scala Hall is ideally situated close to the main bus services, the central car park, coach drop off points and the main shopping area. Traders at the Christmas Market are asked to offer something different and unique to compliment what is already on offer in the wide range of shops within Brixham. There will be over 40 stalls available.
- Paignton Palace Theatre - A Christmas Carol
- Victorian Fayre, Brixham Heritage Museum
- Victorian Christmas - Bygones, Babbacombe
THE PHOTOS ON THIS PAGE ARE FROM THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS EVENT AND WERE TAKEN BY "DISCOVERY HOLIDAY HOMES". "reproduced with permission".
Happy Christmas to everyone from the Discovery Travel Group and our partners.